The Department of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Sciences Student Club at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville aspires to...
Considering these objectives, the club’s students desire to demonstrate that club members can make a positive difference, while enhancing educational opportunities for students majoring in crop management, soil and environmental sciences.
Through goal oriented planning and undergraduate research, the CSES Student Club:
1. Make friends with people who share your interests.
2. Learn about the CSES department and the University.
3. Interact on a personal level with faculty.
4. Go on hiking and canoe trips, cookouts, etc.
5. Participate in community projects, such as preservation of the club’s adopted wetland.
6. Gain leadership skills and experience effectively managing an organization.
7. Travel to national meetings of the ASA/SSSA/CSSA.
8. Interact with students at other universities by hosting visiting groups or attending regional club meetings.
9. Learn about professional opportunities.
10. Include membership on your resume and network for future jobs.